Journal of Engineering in Agricultural and the Environment (JEAE)
ABOUT THE JOURNAL
The Journal of Engineering in Agricultural and the Environment, develops, and explains engineering design and technology knowledge, informs practitioners and researchers of current issues and best practices, and is between ideas, knowledge, technology researchers and practitioners.
Get access to our knowledge database
The Journal of Engineering in Agriculture and the Environment,JEAE , is published by the Kenya Society of Environmental, Biological and Agricultural Engineers,KeSEBAE, as an international forum for publication of basic and applied research in engineering for the environment, agriculture and biology based production and processing industries
Criteria For Article Selection
Our peer-review is very fast, highly rigorous and it takes just a few days, and authors are carried along adequately in all the publication processes.
- Are written in the English language.
- Are relevant to the application of engineering and technology in agriculture, the environment
and biological systems
- Have not been previously published elsewhere, or, if previously published are supported by a
- Deals with theoretical, practical and adoptable innovations applicable to engineering and
technology in agriculture, the environment and biological systems.
- Have a 150 to250 words abstract, preceding the main body of the article.
- The abstract should be followed by the list of 4 to 8 “Key Words”
- Manuscript should be single-spaced, under 4,000 words (approximately equivalent to 5-6 pages
of A4-size paper)
- Should be submitted in both MS word (2010 or later versions) and pdf formats (i.e., authors
submit the abstract and key words in MS Word and pdf after which author uploads the entire
manuscript in MS word and pdf)
- Are supported by authentic sources, references or bibliography
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission’s compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
Complete Journal Series